Saturday, August 22, 2009

Two Tags Big Shot Die

I have enjoyed playing with my Big Shot the last few months. When the current Catalog & Idea Book came out I was very anxious to see the new dies SU! was offering. As I flipped through the catalog one die in particual had caught my eye. On page 198 is the Stampin' Up! Two Tags BIGZ Die. It is just what it sounds like, two shapes to be used as gift tags.
One is a straight forward tag. There is a decorative scallop at one end. In my example tag shown, I layered the Scallop Circle on top of one end. The other tag folds in half to tuck in a slot. It is shown folded. It will not fit a gift card when folded, but is perfect for a cute"To: / From:". I have shown it here with the Christmas stamp from the Level 1 hostess stamp set "Holiday Best". These tags would be perfect for any gift. Since the big shot die will cut through tons of materials, you could make heavyweight tags to mark your belongings such as a suitcase or childs backpack.
All the product shown can be ordered by clicking "shop now" in the upper right hand corner of my Stampin' Up! website. A level one hostess stamp set is earned by placing a $150 product order (before tax & shipping). This can be from a single person or a group of people. Contact me to hostess your own workshop and see more ways to use the Big Shot, earn from free stuff, and most importantly HAVE FUN with your friends.
Two Tags SU! Die #115954 Holiday Best (Hostess Level 1)




No comments :