Thursday, August 27, 2009

Classic Holiday Bears


I showed you two quick Build-A-Bears the other day. Today I have two more. Two other Big Shot dies available in the Holiday Mini Catalog contains costumes for the upcoming holidays. The first die has Halloween Costumes. The one shown is the large jack-o-lantern. There is also a witch's hat and broom. I gave my little bear a trick-or-treat bag, so he is ready to go.

The second die is for Christmas and has the pieces for a classic santa suit. You can also make a Mrs. Santa Bear by using the skirt from the basic clothes die I showed you the other day. It may look like there are lots of pieces to the bears, but it is simple to put together. Because the big shot can cut through so many layers, you can also cut multiple pieces at once. For the Santa bear, I was able to cut the real red, whisper white, and two black (two shoes) all at one time.

Check back tomorrow for non-traditional bears.

No comments :