Friday, August 14, 2009

Convention 2009

WOW! What fun last week was. I spent 4 glorious days in Salt Lake City, Utah at the convention for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators. Though I have been a demonstrator for several years, it was my first year at convention. I learned so many things to incorporate into my business. But the best part was the excitement of all the people. Stampers meeting each other for the first time, meeting again from convention the year before, THE SWAPS, and all the cool things to look at.

I downloaded over 600 pictures to my computer today. Many of those were of the screen to remind me what they talked about. Lots more were of project samples they had to show us. Some though were of the great people I met.
I met my roommates for convention online. Just 4 people who needed someone to share the bill with. They were such great ladies and I hope we will all keep in touch over the years. Here we are on our last day just before we checked out of the hotel. I also had the pleasure to meet several people from the Stampin' Up! home office. It was fabulous how willing they were to talk with everyone. Though I didn't have the privilege of meeting our Founder Shelli Gardner (the waiting line was too long and cut off so she could get to her next event) here is a great photo of her on stage during opening session. She is so genuine and kind. It was humbling to see her break down in tears when she got to award the top demos and people she has know for the 20 years of the company.
I can't tell you how lucky I am to be a part of such a great company. They really care about the demonstrators. Two very nice ladies stayed after hours one day answering questions for me and taking down some suggestions I had for the future. They really truly cared, making sure to take down my name so they could get back to me in the future and tell me what the status of my suggestion was.

If you think you would like to be a part of a company that lets you run your business they way that fits best for you, and you want to make money doing what you love, let me know. I would be more than happy to share the Stampin' Up! Experience with you. This month is a great time to sign up. Stampin' Up! is running a mini starter kit special for only $85.00. The kit includes:

Item Code Page #* Description Retail Value**
115360 _118 For All You Do stamp set $28.95
115658 _155 Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad $5.95
115656 _155 Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad $5.95
115659 _155 Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad $5.95
115654 _155 Dusty Durango Classic Stampin' Pad $5.95
115655 _155 Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad $5.95
115657 _155 Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad $5.95
100730 _155 Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11") $7.50
115315 _155 In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11") $7.95
*All page numbers refer to the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog
**All products may be substituted for like items

You also receive all the business products needed to get started right away, including order forms and catalogs.

Believe me you will not be sorry for your decision to join the Stampin' Up! Family. You can make this a thriving business or join simply for the discount. The choice is yours. This offer is only good until August 31st, so don't delay.

As an added bonus, I will through in a set of In Color markers (or stamp set of $17.95 value) if you sign up with me before August 20th.

You can still choose the $199 regular starter kit. You can even sign-up online here. My password is "fastamper".

No comments :