Saturday, August 22, 2009

Stamp-A-Stack Card #3

I had my first of four months "Christmas Stamp-A-Stack". This is one of the cards that everyone got to make. The stamp set "Lovely as a Tree" is a classic Stampi' Up! set. I got the layout idea from one of the swap cards I received at convention. I added the Old Olive panels and the sponging around the tree.

The card is fairly straight forward to CASE (Copy And Share Everything). Please feel free to use it in your holiday stamping this winter. It is somewhat hard to see in the photo, but there is glitter on the branches of the tree.

All the products used are Stampin' Up! and can be purchased by clicking on "shop now" in the upper right corner of my Stampin' Up! Website.


Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Four the Holidays (upcoming holiday mini catalog)
Ink: Old Olive, Basic Black
Cardstock: Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Two way glue pen, Dazzaling Diamonds Glitter, White Taffata Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch

No comments :