Saturday, August 29, 2009

Big Shot Owl

I got this owl idea from another demonstrator at a special demo event. I loved it so much I have already made three. They are super easy to do. He uses a number of my favorite Big Shot Dies and a handful of SU! Punches. To get written directions to make this owl, contact me to hostess your own workshop. All of your guests will love to make one of these cute characters.
I used him in two finished examples here. One is a standard sized card and one is a 12x12 scrapbook page. The third separate owl is going to be finished into a special gift for the hostess of my next "Big Shot Owl" Workshop. The card could be for anything from "Get Well" to "Graduation". I envision the scrapbook page to showcase something for school, but he could have many uses including outdoor play or the zoo.

1 comment :

finfan said...

Love the owl it is sooo cute. I wish I lived by you .I could learn so much.Thanks for what you do!.finfan