Monday, August 17, 2009

Convention Swap Card #3

Today I have for you the third general swap card I made for convention. I am having a Christmas Stamp-A-Stack over the next few months and was hoping to get some great ideas at convention. This card was simple in plan, but was quite popular with others needing Christmas ideas.



The stamps are all from the same stamp set. To make the card pop, I stamped the sentiment three times. I cut out each layer and placed them up on dimensionals. All the colors are from the Rich Regal Color Family. You can get all of them separately or as a variety pack. You could easily step this card up further by adding glitter to the edges of the tree or even making the tiers of the tree pop up on dimentionals in the same fashion. I chose not to color in my tree, but have seen many wonderful examples from others who colored the tree a lighter shade than the stamped color.
All products used are Stampin' Up! and can be purchased at my website here. Simply click "shop now" in the upper right corner.

Stamps: Christmas Classics (111566)
Ink: Handsome Hunter, Rose Red, So Saffron
Cardstock: Handsome Hunter, Rose Red, So Saffron, Very Vanilla
Accessories: 1/16th Punch (101227), Dimensionals (104430), Silver Brads (104336)

No comments :