Monday, July 19, 2010

Summer Mini

I found some time over the last week to make a series of cards using new products from the Summer Mini and/or Idea Book & Catalog. The first one I wish to show you is using the Tropical Party Theme items from the summer mini. The colors used are carry overs from the old Color Families to the NEW Color Collections. In each catalog below the name of the Designer Papers it lists the names of the colors used. This makes creating your projects all that more easy. The Designer Series Paper "Island Oasis" lists Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Rose Red, and Old Olive. I used Rose Red for the base of my card and main image mat. The So Saffron strip was punched with the Scallop Edge Punch. Using Stampin' Write Markers, I colored in the Coconut drink stamp from the "Tropical Party" Stamp Set before stamping it onto Whisper White cardstock. I cut out the flower with my paper snips and mounted it using a dimensional. A quick piece of Pumpkin Pie ribbon tied around the piece of "Island Oasis" Designer Paper and we are done.
The items in the summer mini are only available until the end of August. All available Stampin' Up! products can be ordered by contacting me or online at my Stampin' Up! Website.

Products Used
Stamp Set: Tropical Party (Wood mount #118515 or Clear mount #120081)
Cardstock/Papers: Rose Red, So Saffron, Whisper White, Island Oasis DSP
Ink (or markers): Early Espresso, Tempting Turquiose, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Rose Red
Accessories: Dimensionals, Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Snips

No comments :