Thursday, July 29, 2010

Gift Tag & Candy Box

I made this with the idea of doing it at the Christmas in July class, but we already had a lot of other things to do. Still I had it to show and think I will add it to the next gift class I do.
The box is made from Cherry Cobbler Cardstock and holds 4-- 3x3 Gift Cards and Envelopes. You could probably fit 6 card with tags, but I just happen to only do 4 this time. The cards were done with textured Basic Gray Cardstock, little strips of Cherry Cobbler and a small piece of Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper. I also wrapped the nugget candy in Jolly Holiday DSP.
The penguin is one of the images from this years Ronald McDonald House Stamp Set called "Tag Alongs." So cute and $2 from the purchase of each stamp set goes to the RMHC.
I don't have the measurements of the box for you today. I want to tweak the box a little so the candy fits differently. Maybe I just need bigger candy. I will work on that and post it in the future. I covered the box using the Medium Window Sheets.

No comments :