Saturday, July 24, 2010

Because I Care

"Because I Care" is one of this years Level 1 Hostess Stamp Sets. Anyone who places a $150 order or collects $150 worth of orders (before tax & shipping) can select this stamp set for FREE! I stamped the main flower image in Marina Mist onto Whisper White Cardstock. It is layered on Daffodil Delight and Marina Mist Cardstock. I tied a piece of Pretty In Pink Satin Ribbon around the panel and put in two strips of 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. The criss cross paper on the left is actually a specialty paper found in the Summer Mini catalog out right now. The various 12x12 papers are embosed with designs. When you put ink on the paper the embossed area repells the ink and shows the white embossing. You can roll ink, sponge ink, spritz ink, dag ink, dribble ink, spray the paper with smooch, or cover it in any other way with a water soluable solution. You can put as much or as little as you like. Use a clean tissue or clean sponge to help wipe off the unneeded ink and make the white shine. I used a Stampin' Spounge. I cut my spounges into smaller pieces for various colors.

Be sure to book your workshop and earn your very own "Because I Care" Hostess Stamp Set. You can pick from clear or wood mount. Want to stock up on all these wonderful new colors, order $150 online at My Stampin' Up! Website and you can select this as your Hostess Free Stamp Set.
Products Used:
Stamp Sets: Because I Care (Hostess Exclusive)
Cardstock: Pretty In Pink, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Presto Patterns Specialty DSP
Ink: Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight
Punches: 1/2" Circle, Oval, Large Oval, Scalloped Oval
Other Accessories: Dimensionals, Pretty In Pink Satin Ribbon, Marina Mist 1/8" Taffeta, Daffodil Delight 1/8" Taffeta, Stampin' Spounges

No comments :