Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Aloha Scrapbook Page

Yesterday I showed you a card using products from the Summer Mini Catalog. Today I have a coordinating scrapbook page for you. I used the layout from the card as a guide for the scrapbook page. The colors are the same and several of the technics are the same.

I used the scallop edge punch to do the So Saffron piece on the left side. I used the same sheet of Designer Series Paper, this time turning it over to use the flowers on the other side. I switched the ribbon to a wider grosgrain ribbon in Old Olive.
The "Aloha" title idea came on inspiration from another Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. She used the coconut stamp for the "O" on one of her projects. Again I used markers to color the coconut before stamping onto Whisper White Cardstock. I played around with the tree image to create the "A". The other letters were cut from cardstock using the Simple Letters Bigz Dies and the Big Shot.
I encourage you to look through your cards and see which of them can easily be used for a scrapbook layout. Be sure to check back again this week for more cards and scrapbook pages.
To order Stampin' Up! Products contact me or order online at My Stampin' Up! Website.

Products Used
Stamp Set: Tropical Party (Wood mount #118515 or Clear mount #120081)
Cardstock/Papers: Rose Red, So Saffron, Whisper White, Island Oasis DSP
Ink (or markers): Early Espresso, Tempting Turquiose, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Rose Red
Accessories: Dimensionals, Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Snips

No comments :