Sunday, October 7, 2007

A quick post

I had a blast yesterday stamping with a few people. I made a few more cards after they left. I made this card the other day. It is for the brother of the Dunn twins. (you can read more about them in early posts from this week) I wanted to make a card for the brother so he didn't feel left out of all the attention.
I used sketch challenge 143 from SCS. I had bought the "By Land" stamp set to use for my son. It is the only boyish set that I really own. I thought the brother might like the big tractor though. I stamped it in Old Olive and then added a little dirt with my Chocolate Chip Marker. The tires were stamped in black, cut out and mounted on the original image.
I hope all of you had fun yesterday making cards. Take care and thanks for checking in.
Stamps: By Land, Making Tracks wheel, Sanded
Paper: Old Olive, Basic Gray, Not Quite Navy
Ink: Old Olive, Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Jumbo Eyelets, dimensionals

No comments :