Friday, October 26, 2007

Left Overs

I havn't posted one of my own works in a little while. I have some other obligations I need to tend to right now. I did make this page this morning. I had to get out my sewing machine for something else and thought, "I havn't sewn on a card in a long time." I have also had a bunch of pieces from my Winter Bright Simply Scrappin' Kit taking up space on my desk.
I rumaged through my paper scraps and found a Real Red 6x6 piece. Perfect for a little scrapbook page. In my SSK pieces I have a number of little pattern pieces left over. I pulled out my photo corner punch and some scrap Wild Wasabi. A couple pieces of Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon and we are done.

I stitched the photo corners on so I can add a picture later. The piece in the lower left corner is from the SSK. It has some lines on it to write on. I think it will be perfect for names and ages of those in the photo. That is my sewing machine in the background. Nothing special, just basic stiches.

No comments :