Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I couldn't resist.

I showed you the little ribbon stamp I got the other day. Well, I could help but pick up this stamp also that day. There are not a lot of patriotic style stamps out there. This one had me hooked from the start.....and it was.....ON SALE!
It is a large stamp and after I colored it in I felt like it could handle the card all by itself. I did color this one with markers, but plan to make another one with chalks or ink and aqua painter. I want to send some to a fire department in Ontario. They tryed to save a fellow stampers home and she wants to send them thank you's for everything they did. If you want to send some also here is the link to her blog and address for the cards.
I woke up this morning with an idea floating in my head, I am off to stamp it. See you tomorrow. Thanks for checking today.

No comments :