Friday, September 14, 2007

Subscribe to my blog

I think I figured it out. There are many blogs that I like and visit when I have a free hour or so once a week. I have them saved into my favorites folder. There are several that I like very much and don't want to miss out on a new posting. For those I subscribe for daily updates. These updates are sent to my email address. It makes it easier than clicking on each page and checking to see if there is something new.
If mine is one that you like to visit regularly, I thank you. I have added a subscription link in the left hand column. Simply type in your email address. It is a free service to you and me--GO Technology! You will then never miss an update from me.
Post a comment or email me if you have any questions or it doesn't work.
Thanks for viewing my blog. It is nice to know I have an audience.

No comments :