Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Relay For Life

Anyone in the Lawton area should stop by the Relay For Life on Friday. The Relay activities start at 7:00pm. I am helping the Nelda's Pride & Joy Team raise money for the American Cancer Society. I have donated this lovely breast cancer themed Rag Bag filled with over $75 worth of Stampin' Up! Products (Not all products shown). The bag is being auctioned off to raise money that evening.

There will also be a make-n-take card and treat item you can make for a small donation to the team. More on those items later. The Relay is being held at Ron Stevens Stadium. I am also donating 10% of all online orders between now and the event to the team. To order Stampin' Up! products online go to My Stampin' Up! Website and click on "shop now" in the upper right hand corner.
To learn how to make your own Rag Bag, check out my Events Calendar for upcoming classes.

No comments :