Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dinner & a Movie Scrapbook pages

My daughter's best friend was moving to California last weekend. I took the girls out to dinner and a movie for their last night in the same state. While out I of course snapped some pics of them together. It was too dark in the movie theater to take any, but I got a few at the restaurant and back at her friend's house playing the Wii together.


I used My Digital Studio to put these pages together. All of the elements of the pages are available as separate downloads. They can be used in any png digital program you have. To make the movie strip I put a series of photo boxes in a row. Behind it I longated a square punch into a long black strip. The little boxes on the sides were made with the same square punch. This time I made the boxes smaller. I simply copied and pasted them over and over in a long row.
Papers: Spring Shades
Accessories: Sending Love Epoxy Brads, Square Punch, Circle Punch
Stamps: Simple Friendship, Schoolbook Serif Alphabet, Vintage Vogue

No comments :