Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Digital Studio--Quarterback Training

It has been awhile since I reminded everyone how great this program is. I tell you, it is wonderful! Simple. Fast. Anyone can do it. The paper and stamp selection is wonderful and the extra downloads available each month give you even more to do too.

I used the same "Shades of Spring" Designer Series Paper that I used on yesterday's layout. This time I used the green sheet from the set. It blended perfectly with the grass from the photos. Almost too well, so I added so photo mats to match the color of the football. It is easy to match any color on your page. Click on the item you want then click on "change color" on the right hand side. When the window box pops up, select "Picker" from the top choice. You can then scroll over your entire page and select a color from something there. I scrolled over the football and selected one of the red shades from the photo.

The stamps set I used were from the new downloads last month. They are "Athletic Department" and "Sporting". I also use the "Jersey" Alphabet and "Scoreboard" Numbers. For the "Quarterback Training" I added a text box, changed the font, and started typing. Again, you can change the color to match anything on the page. You can also select from any of the Stampin' Up! exclusive colors. The program comes with the current 48 standard colors and the In Colors from the last 2 years as well as the entire neutral color pallete.

Contact me for more information on My Digital Studio. I am also available to give a demonstration of MDS to you and your friends. Check out the ready made scrapbook pages, calendar formats, card building and interactive features first hand. There is also a My Digital Studio Starter Kit option for those of you thinking of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

No comments :