Thursday, June 3, 2010

Punched Golf Bag

The priest at our church is having a birthday soon. The ladies group I am a member of always gives him a monetary gift each year. This year I made them a special card to put it in. Can you guess what activity is a favorite of our priest? Your right.......it is badmitton. Ha ha. Just kidding. He loves to play at the local golf course.

I CASED this card from another great demonstrator Lynn Pratt. I would not be able to do her directions justice, so you can find her original card HERE> I stamped a simple "Happy Birthday" on the inside and left plenty of room for the president of our group to write a special message. I used a two-way glue pen to attach most of the pieces. I also used some dimentionals to lift op parts and give the whole thing more of a 3-D look.

This card could be used for just about any occassion....birthday, Father's Day, or retirement.

No comments :