Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Last Chance Lists


Don't miss out on any of your favorite stamp sets. Stampin' Up! is making room for new stamps and accessories in the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog coming out July 1st.
Download your copy of the Retiring Stamp Set and Retiring Decor Elements Lists HERE.
For an updated list of retiring accessories please check out my blog post HERE.
All stamp sets are available until the end of June. Accessories are only available while supplies last. You can place an online order at My Stampin' Up! Website. Click on "Shop Now" in the upper right hand corner.
ADDED BONUS: Anyone placing an order through me in the month of June will receive a voucher for 10% of their product total to be used at my New Catalog Open House on July 1st or my Garage Sale of retired items on July 9-10th.
Place an ONLINE ORDER over $50 in the month of June and receive a 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog for FREE!

No comments :