Monday, September 21, 2009

Redeployment Layout

Just to clarify, "redeployment" means the soldiers came home, not they are going again. Strange I know, that is the military for you. Why they don't just call it a "coming home" ceremony I will never know.

This layout was made with the My Digital Studio of course. I started with two photo templates. The one on the left no longer resembles the template. The one on the right is almost exact. I altered the photo sizes a little bit. All of the elements on the page (photo mat, photo corner, star, title) were color matched to one of the brighter shades in the curtains of the "Welcome Home" picture.
The background is the Textured Cardstock in Going Grey. The horizontal line on the left page and vertical line on the right page is stitching. If you look closely you can see the shadow on the title. The program allows you to make the shadow any color, as dark or light as you wish, and as far from the letters in any direction you choose. The stamp next to the star is from the "Define Your Life" stamp set.
Only 9 more days and you can order My Digital Studio for yourself.

No comments :