Thursday, September 3, 2009

IT'S SEPTEMBER

I know it has actually been September for a few days, but the first few days were busy in our home. Trips to the emergency room, grocery store trips for hours, and a wonderful Stampin' Up! workshop last night.

So enough about my busy life and more about new products. September means HOLIDAY MINI CATALOG. If you are a past customer of mine you have hopefully received your in the mail by now. If not click HERE and download a copy till your personal copy gets to your house.
99% of the products in the mini catalog is available for purchase from Now until January 4, 2010. You can order products from and SU! catalog 24/7 at My Stampin' Up! Website (click "shop now" in the upper right corner). The only product not available for purchase at this time is.......................
My Digital Studio!! MDS will be available for purchase starting October 1st. Demonstrators like myself are currently getting our copies now, so we can learn all the ins and outs in time to show you how fabulous this program is. It comes with almost $400 worth of downloadable digital contents. You can use brads, stamps, cardstock, designer series paper, punches, ribbons and tons of other products from the Stampin' Up! line to create your own cards, scrapbooks, calendars and unique projects. I will tell you more about MDS once I have my personal copy to play with soon.

PROMOTION FOR HOLIDAY MINI CATALOG
Sweet Rewards Hostess Special: From now till Nov. 30th, host a workshop of $250 (before tax & shipping) and select any one item out of the Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10.00. (excludes Hostess Sets and My Digital Studio--see below). Select from stamps, dies for the Big Shot, Simply Adorned Jewlery and other wonderful SU! Products.

From October 1st thru November 30th, hostess a workshop of $400 (before tax & shipping) and get My Digital Studio for 50% off. Retail price $79.95, Sale price only $39.97

No comments :