Sunday, September 13, 2009

More My Digital Studio

I know, another layout. I can't stop myself. It is so easy. My Digital Studio has been my answer to getting it done. I used to take DAYS, even weeks or longer, figuring out what do to with a layout. I hated the thought of cutting paper. What if I messed up? What if I didn't like it? And if it was my last sheet of Designer Paper or a special photo, it made it all that harder. Now I can try it all out without wasting any supplies.

For my next layout I started with a blank page on the left and a photo template on the right. I wanted a more simplistic look to go with my photos today. I placed simple black mats behind the photos. The stamp from "Baroque Motifs" was stamped in black and then made opaque to 20%. It gives the look of stamping off (stamping first on scrap paper before stamping on your project). You can play with the levels and make all of them the same throughout your project. After adding the ribbon, I moved the placement of the motif. Yet another bonus of My Digital Studio. You can move, save, add, save again, and change it all over..........again and again.
Keep checking back for more projects......and I promiss to show some stamped cards too.

No comments :