Friday, September 18, 2009

Cards with My Digital Studio

I have shown you a number of scrapbook pages made with My Digital Studio, but did you know you can do other things. I was playing the other day and came up with this card. It is a digital version of a card I am planning to use for an upcoming Christmas Stamp-A-Stack.
I started with a blank card and added a Bashful Blue Background. I made the background a bit opaque to help it blend with the moon. The moon is done in Summer Sun and also made opaque. The ground was done by adding a torn edge to a layer of Whisper White. The reindeer is stamped full strength.


On the inside of the card I used small bits of whisper white to cover up the "o" in "Holiday Season" and stamp a snowflake in it's place. I am hoping to work on some videos for using My Digital Studio, but my kids make background noise a little hard to control. My Digital Studio is available for purchase on October 1st.

No comments :