Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Digital Studio (photo templates)

When you start a project with My Digital Studio you have several options. The first option I already showed you (scrapbook page templates). These are pre-made scrapbook pages. You drag and drop your photos and you are done.
The second option is to use a photo template. Again you can drap and drop your photos into the premade templates, but you need to add your own embelishments and such also. Of my example today I used one of the photo templates, but also altered it to suit my project. The original template had 4 photos across the bottom. I put an embelishment in one of the spaces. I added my own background paper, selecting a Kraft Designer Prints Paper.

The top of the template had two equal spaces, one for journaling and one for a photo. I enlarged the photo area to highlight my main picture. I added a simple journaling tag from one of the Simply Scrappin' Kits within the program and used stamps in the large space originally meant for journaling. The stamps are from the Snow Burst stamp set. When you add stamps from the program you can change them into any of Stampin' Up! fabulous colors (including this years & last years In Colors).
My Digital Studio comes with many embelishments to choose from. I included some ribbon in both a straight form and a tied knot on this page. I also added a photo mat to the main photo and some photo corners with the photo corner punch. The mat and punches can be done in any SU! Cardstock color or Designer Series Paper (many included in the program).
REMINDER: My Digital Studio is available to customers on October 1st.


No comments :