Friday, July 3, 2015

Final Day of Red, White & Blue Week

After the parade has gone by, the BBQ is over and all the fireworks are spent you are left with just your memories and maybe a few photos with your family and friends.  Be sure to get those photos off your phone and into a system that they can be enjoyed by everyone.  Project Life is a wonderful solution to the cure of the unseen photos.


You don't need a lot of products do get the full Project Life experience.  In fact I only used the pocket pages here.  The slots are perfectly sized for your 4x6 photos.  There is a variety of pages for photos that go both ways.  Stampin' Up! also has card collections to go in all of the different sized slots with great sayings and cute designs.  I simply cut some standard cardstock and designer series paper for my slots.  I used a few stamps and punches to decorate some of the areas and cut a large Deco Label to put some journaling.  The only thing left for me to do is print 4 photos, do some quick trimming so they are 4x4 and slide them in the pockets.  Below is a close up of the cute butterfly I made with the Watercolor Wings Stamp Set.


PRODUCTS USED:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


My Demonstrator Website

No comments :