Friday, July 24, 2015

Feel Goods Stamp Set--Final Day

I have enjoyed sharing the Feel Goods Stamp Set with you this week.  I have one last card to show you.  This card was a Plan B design.  I originally wanted to show you a new technique today, but it was just not cooperating.  So this is a twist on that technique.  It is also simple, so if you  need a card in a flash this is one for you.



I took my Circle Framelits and cut the 4 smallest shapes out of a piece of transparency.  I then laid the transparency onto a Whisper White Note Card and sponged several circles in So Saffron.  I modes the sheet around and sponged circles in Calypso Coral and Wisteria Wonder.  I tried to overlap several and have some hanging off the page.  The final sentiment from the Feel Goods Stamp Set is stamped in Momento Black Ink.  I then added a piece of Calypso Coral Thick Bakers Twine and some Rhinestone Accents to finish of the note card.  These cards are wonderful.  You get 20 Note Cards and Envelopes in the package.  Being slightly smaller than a standard card (5" x 3-1/2") they are perfect for a quick thank you or simple note to anyone.

PRODUCTS USED:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


My Demonstrator Website

No comments :