Monday, July 20, 2015

Feel Goods Stamp Set--Day 1

I spent the last two weeks doing more activities with my family.  Now I am back with another stamp set of the week.  This time I have the stamp set Feel Goods (Wood #131916, Clear #129684).  I really like the saying in this set.  There is so much meaning in them and when you give someone a card they will certainly Feel Good.

I would like to thank the lovely ladies at Pals Paper Arts for the sketch that inspired my card today.  The layout was on their website back in May.  They have a weekly sketch or color combination for inspiration.  Their team of artists show many great projects using that weeks inspiration.  This sketch caught my eye for using with the larger saying stamps in my collection and was perfect for the Feel Goods stamp set.

 The color combination is bright with Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Tempting Turquoise.  The pattern paper is from the Brights Color Collection (#138434).  I used my Project Life Corner Punch (#135346) on the 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" sentiment layer.  After stamping the sentiment in Momento Black Ink (#132708), I used my Paper-Piercing Tool and Pierce Mat around the sentiment layer.  A quick piece of 1/4" Cotton Melon Mambo Ribbon and it is done.  I encourage you to send a card to someone special.  Remind them that they are one of the best things in your life and make them Feel Good.

PRODUCTS USED:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



My Demonstrator Website

No comments :