Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Feel Goods Stamp Set--Day 3

Today is sweet and simple.  I recently sent several cards out in the mail.  I had some cute little buttons on them and a few layers that made the envelope somewhat bulky.  The post office had to charge me additional so they could be hand fed.  Not a big deal, except I mailed over 20 of them.....adds up over time.
This card, inspired again by a Pals Paper Arts Sketch, was purposely made without the frills so it could be mailed easily.  The card is fairly straight forward, but I will give one note.  The white panel with the sentiment is longer than you see.  I left a space between the Navy strip and the Cucumber DSP to slide the white panel into.  This way I could line up the panel with the edge of the card.


PRODUCTS USED:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

My Demonstrator Website

No comments :