Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Celebrating 500 Posts with the 555 Special!

I was looking at some of the stats on my blog and realized I just passed 500 posts on my page.  #500 was the Stampin' Addicts Blog Hop.  YEAH!!

To Celebrate, I am offering the 555 Special.
That breaks down into
500 posts + $50 order + $5 Prize = Happiness for everyone!

For the next 5 days (ends at 11:59 pm on Sunday, August 2, 2015) if you place an online order of $50 or more (before tax & shipping), I will send you one of the $5 prizes of your choice from the list below.  Want more than one prize?  No problem.  Order $100 and I will send you two, $150 and I will send you three.

Per Stampin' Up! policy this is only available to my US Customers.  This offer is not a promotion by Stampin' Up! and only offered from me for a short time.

How to claim your prize:
Step 1:  Place an order in my ONLINE STORE for $50 or more (before tax & shipping).
Step 2:  Email me with you selection from the list below.
Step 3:  Wait for the Big Brown Truck to bring your Stampin' Up! products.
Step 4:  Check your mailbox for the special prize from me.

List of Prizes (all valued at $5)
Sequin Trim is available in Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Gold or Silver
1/8" Ribbon is available in Gold or Silver

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



My Demonstrator Website

No comments :