Friday, April 18, 2008

Time Well Spent Swarm Box

I attended a Cricut Swarm last weekend in OKC. I had a blast. It's always fun to work on my scrapbooks and pull out my Cricut. I worked on several pages while there and hope to have them done soon. We had a challenge during the event. We were given this box/paper vase to decorate however we liked. I had brought along a few of my stamps to work on a scrapbook page for my class this weekend. I thought this box screamed Soft Subtles flowers.
One of the ladies was kind enough to give me some wire to make the butterflies fly off the box. The paper at the bottom of the box is from a mat stack we were allowed to take from. I didn't win, but am still happy with my creation.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.