Thursday, April 17, 2008

SCS Sketch Layout 171

I made this card when the layout sketch was posted last week, but didn't take a picture till yesterday. I wasn't sure about the simple layout when I saw it, but I really like this one. I can see it used for many quick cards.
I stamped and colored the image from "Pun Fun" first and then cut it out using my coluzzle. The layers are one size bigger than the last. I used a signo gel pen to make the white dots. The top and bottom edge are rub-ons. The sentiment was punched out with the word window punch. I love this years In Colors and will miss them in August. Colors on this card are River Rock, Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, and Whisper White. The coffee in the cup is Close to Cocoa.
For more cards using sketch number 171 check out SCS here.

No comments :