Friday, August 24, 2007

Split Negative

There is a wonderful tutorial on SCS for the Split Negative Technique. I made this card two weeks ago and it is just shy of 1000 views by different people. This is the best any of my cards have ever done. It makes me feel so good inside that people like my work.
I thought I would post it here. I am getting close to my first page view milestone. (I see blog candy coming soon). The favorite things of this card is the diagonal cut and the layered punches for the sentiment. It is Elegant Eggplant and Pretty in Pink. The stamp set is a Level 2 hostess set, "Garden Silhouettes". If you like this set, you should be sure to check out the winter mini catalog for a similar set. The punches are Designer Label and Oval Punch.
I like that by using this technique you get impressive images for two cards. Try one today.

No comments :