Friday, August 17, 2007

2-5-7-10 Box

I made this box/treat bag for my DH for our anniversary. We don't buy gifts for each other for events. I baked him some cookies to put in the pouch. A wonderful tutorial to make these boxes can be found here on SCS. I scored the top and bottom of my box at 1 1/2". It made it easier to punch two holes, using my double hole punch, in the flap.
I used a retired stamp set for the images. We can't own all new things for every occassion. The colors were taken from the color coach. Plum, Ruby, Mustard, and

Cocoa. The Cocoa panel is up on dimentionals. The Ruby is attached to the box with sticky strip. I tied the hemp twine to the mustard ribbon under the bow. It is hard to see in the picture but the box itself is covered with the Background stamp "Sanded" with versamark ink.

No comments :