Friday, December 14, 2007

The Ol' Standby

Whenever in doubt of what stamp set to use, I say, "Go for the Good Ol' Truck"......."Loads of Love" that is. I love this wintergreen paper. I especially like this falling snowflake print. You will probably never see the other side I like it so much. I think this pattern is the perfect winter day scene. It is an instant snowfall background. But what to stamp on it today. So, I go for the ol' standby, the truck from "Loads of Love."
Again, I used a Whisper White card base. I also added a strip of WW at the bottom. First I ran my "making tracks" wheel over the edge. Then I ripped it to look like fresh fallen snow. The truck and presents were stamped in Basic Black on Whisper White, colored in with an aqua painter and then cut out to mount on dimensionals. The tag is from the same stamp set. It is punched out with the Key Tag Punch and placed on a piece of Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon.
Quick, Simple and Fabulous!

No comments :