Tuesday, December 18, 2007

DH's First Card

Bless him for trying. I told my DH he was not allowed to buy me a card for my birthday. He has never used my stamps before. He had no idea what he was doing and I was not allowed to look until he was done. He went through all of my stamp sets to find what he wanted, so most of the images are retired. He even cut out one to put on the inside. He did write a very nice message on the inside.


Just to show that you can get inspiration from anywhere, here is my take on his card. I updated all the stamps to something current. Go through some of your old cards and see what comes to mind now.
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Time Well Spent, All Holidays
Paper: Pink Passion, Lilac Prints DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, Bold Bright Markers
Accessories: Gold EP, Dimensionals

1 comment :

tyrymom29 said...

Awwww So Sweet !!!!You are 1 lucky girl!!!