Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Peace & Joy & Love & Cheer

I am waiting on the delivery of my Sale-A-Bration order and will have all sorts of new things to show you soon. Till then I have a few more holiday projects that I didn't post yet. This is the scrapbook page we did at stamp club in December. It is so clean and simple. I just love it. It is perfect for the family photo.
The words are from the "Join in the Cheer" sizzlit decorative strip die #113452. It is a long thin die and cuts all the words at once. I ran it through several times with Real Red, Old Olive, and Basic Black. Then with some strategic cutting I pieced it together in multiple colors with a two way glue pen. The scallop ribbon at the bottom is actually 5/8" Grosgrain. I put it on a piece of adhesive paper and then ran it through the Big Shot with the Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die #120893. This die was featured in the Winter Mini Catalog, but is still available as a carry over item this season. I then added a few pearl accents to the ribbon.

The ornaments are from one of my favorite holiday stamp sets...."Tree Trimmings" #116722. I stamped them in Real Red and Old Olive Classic Ink, cut them out and put them on dimentionals. I stamped the bowed string from the stamp set and then drew a line with my Stampin' Write Marker to the top of the page. The layout is displayed in a shadow box I got at my local craft store.
You can Order Stampin' Up! Products 24/7 at My Stampin' Up! Website. For every $50 in product you order from now till March 31, 2011 you can select a FREE Sale-A-Bration item found in the SAB catalog. You can download the catalog HERE or contact me to receive your own copy.

No comments :