Thursday, January 20, 2011

Greeting Card Kids Valentine

"Greeting Card Kids" immediately caught my eye when I looked through the catalog back in July. I purchased it right away. I have used it a few times, but have been waiting for now to use my favorite image in the set, the little girl holding a heart.

The New Occasions Mini Catalog caught me by surprise. I was so wrapped up in Christmas events, I didn't get much of a chance to look through it. Then I had a few moments to look through the Occasions Mini Blog Hop put on by some friends at Stampin' Addicts. Over and over I would see this FABULOUS embossing folder, the "Framed Tulip". I had to have it right away, and knew just what stamp set I wanted to use. It was time to pull out the little girl holding a heart.
We made this card for Stamping Club this month. The image is stamped in Stazon Black and colored in with Stampin' Write Markers. The Satin Ribbon is folded back and forth and held in place with some mini glue dots. The button can be found in the Bitty Buttons Collection.
You can order products online 24/7 at My Stampin' Up! Website. Simple click "Shop Now" in the upper right hand corner. Contact me to gather some of your friends and host a workshop of your own with projects themed for the current season.

Products Used:
Stamps: Greeting Card Kids (#119887 Wood, #120633 Clear)
Cardstock: Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Black, Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories: Framed Tulip Embossing Folder (#121809) , Big Shot, Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Linen Thread, Bitty Buttons (#118761)

No comments :