Saturday, October 10, 2009

THAT WAS EASY!!

So what do you think? For those who are looking at my Blog directly, you can see my new header. (For those of you reading the email feed, go to my blog now. http://www.fastamper.blogspot.com/ )
A favorite blogger of mine made a new header for her blog and gave some simple instructions. I wasn't too sure if I could do it without fancy photo editing software. But as you see, I can. I made a simple "multiple output" project with My Digital Studio, saved it as a pdf file and then loaded it to my blog editor. I didn't even know I could put whatever I wanted at the top.
I decided to go with something festive for the upcoming holidays. I might change it in a few days to something a little more OCTOBER. But for only taking me 5 minutes to do, I am pleased.
I used elements and such from the "Christmas Jingle" Simply Scrappin' Kit that comes in the program. Contact me for more information about My Digital Studio. You can see other projects I have posted about MDS by clicking here. You can order My Digital Studio online anytime by going to My Stampin' Up! Website. Click on "shop now" and enter Item #118108.

1 comment :

Pattyjo said...

Very pretty!
I am just computer friendly myself. LOL
pattyjo