Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I just can't stop using MDS

My Digital Studio makes scrapbooking so easy. I can sit up in bad at night, pick a photo from my file and scrapbook. There is no mess to clean up and I can always go back and change it if my style changes or I get new things to add to it.
I have a few places that I get inspiration from. Lots of bloggers have sketch challenges and there are a number of sites you can go to and share ideas with lots of other crafters. I found this sketch layout on 52 Sketched for 52 Weeks. I was drawn to the sketch for it's large focal image in the center. I also like that it didn't clutter up the rest of the page with a bunch of "stuff". Sometimes I like the "stuff", but this photo works so well on it's own and I didn't want much taking away from that smile.
We upgraded Tyler from his bath sling to a bath seat a few weeks back. He has been overdue in this change for some time now. He thought it was a trip to splash in the water. His big brother would give him little ducks and such to play with.
The designer papers and heart are from the "Rock-A-Bye" Simply Scrappin' Kit. The swirl is Baroque Motifs Stamp Set. I stamped it in So Saffron and made it opaque to not detract from the photo. The little journaling blocks are also opaque. Doesn't that face just warm your heart.

No comments :