Friday, October 16, 2009

New Digital Downloads

Stampin' Up! has released their first set of new downloads for My Digital Studio. Just in time for October events, there are two great sets of Designer Papers and a Halloween/Fall Stamp Set. There are also some great stamp sets to work on those School Days projects.

Here is one project I already put together with the Cast-A-Spell Designer Series Paper and the "Pumpkin Patch" Stamp Set. I also used the "Eat, Drink & Be Scary" Stamp Set.
All of the New Digital Downloads are available at My Stampin' Up! Website. As an added bonus, there is no tax or shipping on the downloads. You can only get the downloads by placing an online order. Be sure to download them to the computer you have My Digital Studio installed on. If you have any questions about My Digital Studio or other Stampin' Up! products, please contact me or leave a comment here.
Item # Product Name Price
118114 Cast A Spell Designer Series paper - digital download $4.95
118115 Night & Day Designer Series paper - digital download $4.95
118124 Medallion stamp brush set - digital download $1.95
118126 Circle Circus stamp brush set - digital download $5.95
118116 School Days II stamp brush set - digital download $9.95
118121 Great Moments II stamp brush set - digital download $9.95
118122 Pumpkin Patch stamp brush set - digital download $5.95


No comments :