Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bonus to New Downloads Available

How do you like the new header? A little more suited for October.
I am working on becoming a Certified My Digital Studio Demonstrator. I was following along with the webinar training video and came across something new. When I downloaded all the new digital contents available now, I saw a new designer template. The designer templates are pre-made photo albums or cards. All you have to do is add pictures and a little text to finish them.

The bonus was a new template using the new Designer Series Paper I downloaded to the program. Here it is. All I did was add the photo and a few short words in the lower right corner to remember the event. It is my husband and daughter at the Father/Daughter dance at church right before her deployed for Iraq. I looked through the program and found a few photo album pages and several cards. Each download came with something extra I wasn't expecting.


Thank You Stampin' Up! for the bonus.

No comments :