Monday, March 31, 2008

Baby Shower Favors

I have been busy the last couple of days making these for a baby shower on Saturday. Each guest will get one as a small thank you for attending the event. They are filled with pastel jelly beans--love that after Easter candy sale.
The box itself is cut from a piece of Bashful Blue cardstock. I cut them with my Cricut, Bags, Tags & More cartridge, using the window feature. Using a small bit of snail I put a piece of acetate on the inside of the window. The rub-on is from the SAB set. I tied a piece of Bashful Blue Stripped Grosgrain Ribbon around the handle and then attached the tags. The tags are stamped from the Hostess Level 1 Set, "For Friend" and colored with Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery, then punched out with the Key Tag punch. I adheared one to the front of the ribbon end and a blank one on the back of the ribbon end with snail.
I am still working on the table centerpiece. I hope to have it done this evening.

No comments :