Sunday, March 2, 2008

Stamp Club Projects

WHAT A BLAST!!! It was a crazy night, but we all had fun. Saturday night was stamp club. All us had our kids due to various reasons. There were 14 kids from the age of 1 1/2 years to 16 years in my back yard and one infant in the pack-n-play inside. The 7 ladies in attendance seemed to have a good time while their kids played. Here are the three projects we made.
The easter card I showed you last week. It took us some time to share the markers and color our eggs, but we got through it. The Leprachaun I got from someone on SCS. It was fun to make a card with all punches and a wheel. The last project was a scratch-n-sniff sticker. We made the little tag and then tied it to bags of jelly beans before quickly hiding them from our kids.
For those in the area our next club workshop is on April 5th. You are welcome to join us for a small project fee. I will refund your project fee if you place a $30 product order. I also have a scrapbook class coming up on March 15th. Check out my SU! website calendar (http://www.fastamper.stampinup.net/) or send me an email (fa_stamper@sbcglobal.net) for more info.

No comments :