Friday, March 28, 2008

Back in Action

Can you believe it? My computer crashed again. We had to break down and buy a new one this time. I once again lost everything. I have been rebuilding my files again. I have also been very busy spending quality time with the hubby and family visitors for Easter. I may not have taken much time to stamp, but I have several new toys sitting on my desk begging for my attention now. I did get one of the scrapbook pages for my Mother's Day/Spring Scrapbook Class next month done. I also got all the samples for my next card kit finished. I have the ideas in my head for the other 12x12 scrapbook page for the class and for the party favors for the baby shower I am co-hosting next weekend.
Here is a partial peek at the scrapbook page for Mother's Day.

It can be made to either hold one 8x10 photo or two 4x6 photos. There is also a space for some journaling. The title can be easily changed to "spring" and work perfectly.

No comments :