Friday, February 22, 2008

Birthday Whimsey

AHhhhhhh!! TAXES!!!! Ok now that I have that out of my system, onto the cards.
I made two quick cards last night using the Sale-A-Bration stamp set "Birthday Whimsey". The first card was made as a birthday card. The second I made to be a Baby Shower card. This set is very versitile. You can use the present for just about anything. The cake also. Simply color it something different to match the scheme of the event. The balloons are nice for many occassions, not just birthday. Make them silver or gold for an anniversary. Color match them to your best friends wedding shower. Turn them upside down for......well check back another day for that one, I still need to make that card.
Both of these cards were simple to do. I colored onto the stamps with my Stampin' Write Markers. Huff of air and stamped them on Whisper White card stock. A few simple embelishments and they are done. They are not fancy or anything, but they work wonderfully for that card you need in a pinch.
This stamp set is available for free till March 17th with a $50 product purchase.

No comments :