Tuesday, July 30, 2013

New Downloads in Full Bloom

Have you tried My Digital Studio yet?  I can't say enough wonderful things about MDS2.  And as if MDS2+ doesn't come with enough fantastic stamp sets, designer papers and features.....Stampin' Up! comes out with additional downloads each Tuesday you can purchase to enhance your My Digital Studio experience.

This week they have outdone themselves.  They have everything you need to complete those summer scrapbook pages.  Here is the About to Blossom August Kit available starting today.
About to Blossom August Kit --#134860  $9.95


We all love something free too.  How about the About to Blossom August Wallpaper.
About to Blossom August Wallpaper---#134861--FREE
Download a FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio today. 
Purchase the MDS full software download #130646 for only $19.95  See the included digital content HERE
OR 
Learn more about MDS HERE.

ORDER ONLINE 24/7 at My Demonstrator Website

No comments :