Thursday, July 25, 2013

25th Anniversary of Stampin' Up!

I have enjoyed my 7-1/2 years as a demonstrator for Stampin' Up!  I have been blessed to attend several major events, but nothing compares to the 25th Anniversary Convention in Salt Lake City.  My friend Paula snapped this photo of me near the main stage.


Demonstrators love Stampin' Up! events for all the tips and training we get for our business.  Still, the freebies are kind of nice.  This year they went all out.  Here is a photo of all the stamp sets and kits I received at convention.  Be on the lookout for more information about that little brown bag marked "Undefined" in the lower left corner.

Of course we needed something to carry it all in, so they gave each of us a backpack.  It is white with silver printing in the modern mosaic pattern.  Sorry for the photo quality, I took it with my phone just after we got our bags.

Have you been thinking about becoming a demonstrator?  There is never a bad time to sign up with Stampin' Up!  All new demonstrators can sign up for only $99 and you get to select $125 worth of Stampin' Up! products of your choice.  You will also receive a business pack worth over $65 of catalogs, forms and everything needed to get started right away.

From now thru August 31st Stampin' Up! is having a special for those who sign up.  You can select a project kit from the list below.
You can sign up and become part of my Stampin' Up! team online 24/7 on My Demonstrator Website.

Kit Options:
The first three project kits are from the holiday catalog and the last option is from the annual catalog.
OptionKit DescriptionItemTotal Value
1
Build a Banner Simply Created Kit AND
Halloween Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit
133507
132698
$29.90
2
Build a Banner Simply Created Kit AND
Christmas Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit
133507
132697
$29.90
3
Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit
133463
$19.95
4
Tag a Bag Bundle AND
Tag a Box Bundle
131371
131372
$22.45




No comments :