Saturday, July 27, 2013

Happy Birthday CASE!

CASE--Copy And Share Everything.  This is a great way to make cards.  I had received a wonderful card, while swapping at convention, from Cathy Seal.  I loved her color use and design.  I do have this fascination with this years In Colors.  I changed my card to use more of the colors.  I also added some spritzer to the flowers.  You can see my card on the left and Cathy's on the right.  Both stamped sentiments are from the same stamp set.


A close up of the flower details.  


The best part of making cards is giving them away.  I made this one for my friend Rie's birthday.  Here she is celebrating at the Cheesecake Factory in Waikiki, HI.


Of course we had to have cheesecake.  I had the carrot cake cheesecake.  Yummmmmm!!


PRODUCTS USED:
Stamps: Bring on the Cake (WM #128490, CM #121958)
Colors: Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Black Stazon Ink #101406
Accessories:  Ovals Collection Framelits #129381, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder #117335, Coastal Cabana Ruffled Stretch Trim #130024, Sticky Strip#104294, Dimensionals #104430, Blossom Party Originals Die #115971, Bird Builder Punch #117191, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack #118309, Pearl Basic Jewels #119247

1 comment :

Muffin Recipes said...

Thank you for writing thiss