Friday, July 26, 2013

Convention Swap #2

I LOVE SWAPPING!  I participated in a few organized swaps this year.  This is my card for the Stampin' Addicts Birthday Card Swap.

I did a little twist with the focal image.  You could stamp the image on Whisper White and then punch it out with the Scallop Circle Punch.  Instead I punched through the Crisp Cantaloupe Cardstock and put the image behind the space.  All of the colors were chosen to go with the designer paper from the Birthday Basics DSP.

PRODUCTS USED:
Stamps: Sketched Birthday (WM #130423, CM #130426)

Colors Cardstock and Markers: Bermuda Bay, Crisp Cantaloupe, Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Black Stazon Ink Pad
Accessories:  Birthday Basics DSP #130145, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch #118874, Silver Brad, Crisp Cantaloupe Ruffle Stretch Ribbon #130021, Dimensionals #104430

DON'T MISS OUT --Offer Ends: July 31st
Offer Details: Buy three packs of select Designer Series Paper and get one for free!


Order Online 24/7 at My Demonstrator Website.

No comments :