Monday, August 27, 2012

Papillon Potpourri

These butterflies are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!  Some are realistic, some are just decorative, and some of them have my favorite feature in a stamp......they have a matching punch.

This card has many elements new to the 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.  First, of course, is the stamp set.  It has 6 butterflies in various styles and 2 different sizes.  This is one of the large ones.  I stamped the image in Basic Black and then colored in the wings with my Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Markers.  The coordinating punch does fit this stamp, but I wanted to keep his little antenna on.  The butterfly is up on a dimensional also.  If you want to, you can punch out the butterfly and put him directly on the images stamped so the antenna show behind him.  The flowers in the row are from the stamp set Bordering on Romance.  I inked just enough flowers from the row to go across my frame area.  

Speaking of the frame area, don't you just love the NEW Apothecary Accents Framelits shapes.  So do I, but I have a small confession here.  I don't own them yet.  I bought the NEW Essentials Paper Piercing Pack to work on some other projects.  I used the shape that coordinates with the Apothecary Accents and my piercing tool to pierce this shape on my cardstock.  I then used my paper snips to carefully cut around outside the holes.  One of my new go to sentiment sets Loving Thoughts, a couple quick punches for highlighting under the butterfly and viola.  

ORDER ONLINE 24/7 at My Demonstrator Website.  Check out my Frequent Stamper Miles Program.   

Products Used:
Stamps:  Papillon Potpourri (WM#123757 , CM#123759), Bordering on Romance (WM#125480, CM#125482, Digital #125619 ), Loving Thoughts (WM#125843, CM#125845)
Colors:  Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Basic Black Ink
Accessories: Essentials Paper Piercing Pack (#126187), Paper Pierce Mat (#126199), Paper Piercing Tool (#126189), Dimensionals (#104430), 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch (#118874), 1-3/8" Circle Punch (#119860), Paper Snips (#103579)

Papillon Potpourri (WM#123757, CM#123759)
Essentials Paper Piercing Pack (#126187) 

No comments :